2nd – 5th June 2022 Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend
We are so excited to bring you a world-class pop up restaurant at this year’s festival – introducing:
Farm Dining – Terroir Tapas X The Larder House
Lead by 2 exceptional teams from Bournemouth-based culinary wizards Terroir Tapas and The Larder House, we are offering an exclusive Pop Up Restaurant in the beautiful waterside setting of Christchurch Quay.
Launching on Friday 20th August, the team that brought you Lymington Pop Up Restaurant are creating a vibrant and exciting outdoor space serving up incredible food and drink.
– Incredible food from sustainable local restaurants in an exclusive location
– Family-friendly dishes on offer
– Restaurant service
– Tables of up to 8 people – this is all about community so we will combine groups onto tables if busy!
– Bookings are for 2 hours, but please feel free to book the following session to enjoy a longer stay
– A booking fee of £1.82 secures your table of up to 8 people, with a £20 refundable deposit that will be reimbursed against your food bill
Dates and Sessions
August 20th – 25th & 28th – 30th
Please note that we will not be operating the pop up on Thursday 26th and Friday 27th due to the build of the festival.
Launch Night – Friday 20th August 16.00-22.00
Saturday 21st 12.00 – 22.00
Sunday 22nd 10.00 – 22.00
Monday 23rd 12.00 – 22.00
Tuesday 24th 12.00 – 22.00
Wednesday 25th 12.00 – 22.00
Saturday 28th 10.00 – 20.00
Sunday 29th 10.00 – 20.00
Monday 30th 10.00 – 17.00
If you have any queries please get in touch via our social media page, email email@example.com or call 01590 677677 (0900 – 1700) and we will be happy to help.
We can’t wait to see you!